Croc Finance was created to not only be profitable but also to generate capital to assist in the protection of the endangered Saltwater Crocodiles and help preserve their natural habitats.
Stake FIELD & Earn CROCFI
Stake CROCFI & Earn CROCFI or Stake SELF & Earn CROCFI
- Q2. 2022
- 1. Create token that will eventually be used as a reward on its own swap. (complete)
2. Begin building out team.
a.) web developer, other devs (50% complete)
b.) graphic designer(s') (complete)
c.) social media manager (in progress)
3. Begin creating advertising relationships (work in progress)
4. Create white paper. (work in progress)
- Q3. 2022
- 1. Build website (30% complete)
2. Generate interest (in progress)
3. Locate partnerships for swaps that CrocFi could be traded on (complete and the effort will continue)
4. Begin setting up social media outlets so potential investors can fall in love with CrocFi and begin investing. (work in progress)
5. Create meme tokenomics token that will provide 5% liquidty 2% development, and 3% towards Charity that will be voted on by the community. (not started)
6. Deploy meme token on swaps. (not started)
- Q4. 2022
- 1. Work with game developer to create Croc Game. (communication with various devs are in discussion)
2. Begin partnership with NFT creator. (not started)
3. If funds are there, donate to our first Charity. If not donate in Q1 2023. (not started)
- Q1. 2023
- 1. Advertise release of NFT's for Q2 (not started)
2. Continue working on Croc game and if ready release it. If not continue to Q2 2023 developing.(not started)
- Q2. 2023
- 1. Release NFT collection (not started)
- Q3. 2023
- 1. Begin working on swap. (not started)
Increase slippage to an applicable fees.
Tell your friends & family, about CrocFi. Social media is a wonderful place.
Croc Finance (CrocFi) was created to not only be profitable but also to generate capital to assist in the protection of the endangered Saltwater Crocodiles and help preserve their natural habitats.
There's no fees except regular gas.
It means you don't have to trust any central organization or person the way you would a bank. The developers nor team can seize your funds, but they also can't return them if you send them to the wrong address.